Health Guarantee of Ragdoll Kittens
Paul-Ragdoll kittens the health of your new kitten is very important to us. We take pride in maintaining healthy and happy cats.
1. All parents of kittens have been tested for FeLv (Feline Leukemia), and FIV (Feline Immunodeficiency Virus). All kittens are guaranteed to be free of these diseases at the time of purchase.
2. Kittens are guaranteed to be free of PKD (Polycystic Kidney Disease). All of our breeders have been DNA tested through the Veterinary Genetics Laboratory. We guarantee PKD free for the life of your kitten.
3. The buyer has 3 business days to have the kitten examined by a licensed veterinarian. You will have 10 business days to send Home Raised ragdoll kitten a copy of the veterinarian’s report. If we do not receive the vet report within 10 days, the guarantee will be void. You should set up a veterinary appointment in advance before your kitten arrives.
4. Your kitten will be up to date on all vaccinations. You will receive a record of vaccinations given to your kitten. The buyer is responsible for any further medical costs once the kitten leaves our cattery. This would include an initial vet exam, office visits, vaccinations, surgeries, lab tests, medications, or time off from work. No medical care will be authorized or be paid by Home Raised ragdoll Kitten.
5. If your veterinarian finds the kitten to have a serious illness you must provide a written statement from your veterinarian within 10 days with his letterhead indicating the illness. A serious illness means a shortened or painful lifespan. You may return the kitten to Home Raised Ragdoll kitten at the buyer’s expense and you will be offered a replacement kitten of similar quality.
6. If your kitten dies within one year from the date of purchase due to hereditary or congenital defects, a Home Raised Bengal kitten will replace the cat or kitten with one of similar quality. Home Raised Bengal Kittens Cattery must receive proof of the defect in the form of a complete necropsy report at the buyer’s expense and must be done by a licensed veterinarian. The buyer is also responsible for shipping charges. There will be no cash refunds.
7. Buyer agrees to keep the kitten updated for vet checks, vaccinations, provide the clean indoor living environment, feed healthy food, give clean water daily, clean cat boxes, will not abuse, neglect, or mishandle kitten in any way. Failure to do so will release Home Raised Ragdoll Kittens from any responsibility regarding this guarantee and will release any requirement to replace kittens under these conditions.
This Health Guarantee is an agreement between buyer and seller and is legal and binding.
If you are picking up your kitten in person we will sign the Health Guarantee together. If you are having your kitten shipped, once payment is received in full, two signed copies of our Health Guarantee Contract will be sent to you. One must be signed and returned to our cattery before we can ship your new kitten. The other copy is for you to keep with your records.
Our kittens are all over the world
Our Ragdoll kittens have conquered the world !
Our beautiful little kittens now live with families or Ragdoll cat breeders all around the world. We take care of all the steps for international delivery; you just pick up your new companion at the airport nearest you. We make sure that your Ragdoll kitten travels comfortably and safely from our cattery to you.