Shipping Policy of our Ragdoll Kittens
If you are interested in any of our ragdoll Kittens on our website and live too far to drive down and pick up the Kitten in person, then we can make the arrangements for you to have your cat on a next or same day delivery. The cat will be shipped to the closest airport near you or hand delivered to your home. Delivery prices are per county, region or country. In most cases the cat will arrive within 4-8 hours within the US, UK and 72 hours max international delivery from the departure time. However, sometimes delays do occur due to weather or cat checking, so check the flight with the airline before you leave your home to go to the airport.
General airline Requirements
1. The cat must be at least 9 weeks 4 days old.
2. Must be accompanied with a veterinarian Health/Acclimation Certificate
3. Some airlines have restrictions for temperature and will check destination and arrival flight temperature forecasts.
Cost of Shipping via airline
1. veterinarian Health/Acclimation Certificate Approx
2. Cost of Travel Kennel (depends on size of crate)
3. Airfreight is determined by the weight of the cat and the weight/size of the Crate (Larger/heavier and older cats can cost more)
SAME DAY DELIVERY IN USA, CANADA & UK
International Customers contact us for a quote
If you decide to have a Kitten shipped to you, we will need the following information:
1. Your full name, that you have I.D. for, you will need to show this at the airport cargo desk when you pick up your Kitten
2. The full name of someone else who also has I.D., as a “back up’ person for pickup so they can pick up your Kitten, if, in case of an emergency you are unable.
3. Your physical address, it cannot be a post office box
4. Phone numbers that you can easily be reached at, preferably at least two numbers.
5. The name of the COUNTY that you live in
6. The name of the airport that you prefer your Kitten to arrive at, and the name of an optional airport
7. What Kitten you are interested in
Safe and Comfortable Shipping process
Kittens aren’t vases or art supplies, so when you hear that he or she can be shipped to you, your first reaction is probably shock. Before you panic, get that picture of cardboard boxes and foam peanuts out of your mind! Shipping Kittens is usually quite safe and any airlines or trucking companies that take live animals have procedures in place to be sure they arrive in good health.
Airlines will either ship Kittens in the cargo compartment which sounds a bit callous and scary, but is actually fairly safe and comfortable for the Kitten, especially if there is no need for a layover or cargo transfer or the Kitten to be stowed under the passenger’s seat in lieu of carry on luggage. This is probably the safest mode of air travel.
We always give all our Kittens a Bordetella vaccine prior to shipping to avoid the chances of other Kittens or pets infecting them.
Our kittens are all over the world
Our Ragdoll kittens have conquered the world !
Our beautiful little kittens now live with families or ragdoll cat breeders all around the world. We take care of all the steps for international delivery; you just pick up your new companion at the airport nearest you. We make sure that your ragdoll kitten travels comfortably and safely from our cattery to you.